10mg: HANDMADEDE-ATHLABYRINTH issue 0
A downloadable handmadedeathlabyrinth for Windows and macOS
10mg is a collection of 10 minute long games.
HANDMADEDEATHLABYRINTH issue 0 is one of them: an unforgiving little adventure full of monsters that should take about 10 minutes to finish. From start to end, you'll get a specific, singular expression of the dungeon crawl experience; the hero's journey is to descend into the depths, ignoring their fears, and return a different person. What will you find down there?
What you'll find in this handmade death labyrinth
- One sword.
- One dungeon to crawl that stays the same every time you die.
- Anything else you find down there, you keep.
Listen to the OFFICIALSOUNDTRACK!
|Release date||Oct 15, 2020|
|Made with||Godot, Bfxr, Tiled, GIMP|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Dungeon Crawler, Exploration, Game Boy, Magic, Pixel Art, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
In order to download this handmadedeathlabyrinth you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- late-night patchNov 30, 2020
- LIVESTREAM TOMORROW: droqen's guide to the mechanicsOct 20, 2020
- HANDMADEDEATHLABYRINTH issue 0 is out! (Day 1 patch applied.)Oct 16, 2020