A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
There is no bottom.
Every run ends in death.
Dive into Probability 0, the eternal descending platformer with roguelike tendencies.
I designed this game for myself:
- Freely explore wildly different builds along a static skill tree. Chase the abilities that excite you. Try something different next time.
- Each run strives to deliver a new experience. Your enemies spawn at strange and varied rates.
- Each run strives to deliver a reliable experience. The game is focused on one thing: your struggle to survive a threatening landscape & its inhabitants.
- Everything that lives in the pit is designed to be dangerous and unique.
- As you go deeper, the game goes through pulsating waves of increased difficulty. Things get very different after 1km. (I rarely get this far. Honestly, the game may be a bit too hard? But if you're into that kind of thing, it's so satisfying to overcome the uncompromising obstacles that stand in your way.)
- The layered soundtrack that shifts as the pit reveals itself to you.
- The siren that screams as danger mounts.
- An album full of remixes. https://queenjazz.bandcamp.com/album/probability-zero-2
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files: